Sunday, December 16, 2007

sweet sixteen

had my sixteenth birthday party yesterday. hehehehehe. and i had so much fun with everyone! it was a small group of people but at least its with the fun ones and the ones i love dearly. thank u guys soo soo much!!!





okay my stupid sister needs to use the com so i'll post more pics later. =D







siti came over to my house to make cheese tarts for my birthday party. it was so fun. and we had a typical sleepover, painting our nails and all. hehehehe. while we were baking julian came over at like 10.30. and gave me my present! awww...hahahahahha. then we went up and julian started buffing his nails. HAHAHAHA. and as usual he will eat whatever food i have in my hse. overall our night was great. so entertaining having julian come over. hahahahaha.


No comments: