Thursday, December 20, 2007

pimped out

oh gosh jean. ure such a cheeky little girl..fooling around with me like that. grrh...hahahaha. but good thinking though. anyway...here to post more pics of my birthday party and shit. hahahahah. the people and their taboo

jean and i

most of us

jun cheng, me , kok queng.

michelle, me, siti

khairi..always there to brighten up emo talk

khairi, me, dzariff.

when all you need is a good hug

now thats what u call a candyman

stuck between the kims

look at him...so funnie laaaahh!

romeo oh romeo. why art thou just listening to the music and not thy fair
lady?

the hug dzariff moment but khairi stole the show with his bossoms

oops he did it again.

our slutty picture

damn girl.

see what barney teaches us..<3 your friends

mmhm...woke up to the noon breeze..which was burning sun!

No comments: