Thursday, December 20, 2007

it was all worth it

i finally went to sunway pyramid after ages of not going there. hahahahaha. this is like my 5th time there i think. hahahahaa. and man was it nice. obviously fun wouldn't go wrong with yong xuen the lame guy, matthew the joker and myself the one who laughs at everything including nothing. hahahaha.. it was so funny that its matthew and yong xuen's first time meeting each other and yong xuen got high!!! from wine!! hahhahahahahahaha!! thank god my margarita today was a smaller glass. hahhahaha! so funnie. before lunch yong xuen and i went for archery. hahhaha!! so fun!! though i'm truly bad at it i still love it. hahahahaha. met up with yong xuen's other friends then followed them for lunch and had dessert. tony romas..again!!. damn...burning holes in my purse i tell u..but i paid for none except that margarita the other day. hahahahaha. then went and watch national treasure2. it was soo nice. sooo clever lah! i wana be just as smart! though it will get me into alot of trouble like ben but its all worth it! then it came to goodbyes. hahahaha. then again. the fun will never end. and oh god! did i mention i bought a dress which is sooooo freakin BLAIRE!!! yeah man...gossip girl fans...be jealous. oo yeah. love me or hate me. i'm not as big of a fan but i got the freakin dress! some says it screams serena but my sister and i think it says blair. either way..its still so gossip girl. oo yeah..you know you love me. XOXO

No comments: