Thursday, December 27, 2007

colourful stripes

stuupid mother made me go to work today..bluddy cow. work for an hour or less then godmum had lunch plans so go back early..or not dont have to go to work also...shessshhh!! then went and get li suen's farewell present...so sad that she's gona leave this monday!!! =( then went and alter my uniform...yeah its been months since i got my uniform and a month and a half of holiday and i jusssttt took it for alteration..how super am i. hahahahah!! saw alot of ppl in ou..paul and jason's birthday so they went there to celebrate then bumped into the whole gang. HAHAHAHA. then later after i alter my uniform i passed by the cd shop and saw tania siow!!! hahahaahahahah!! that was one pleasant coincidence i must say! hahahahahaha.


okay i just got my second gossip girl look alike top yesterday..freaky wei...whats it with me and gossip girl clothes. hahahahahaha. but oh what the hell. i have a blaire dress and a serena top now. chunted!

No comments: