Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Spanking brand new.

eeeeehehee! I've re-done the bloggie! But if you guys know who I am, I'm probably not the type of person who knows how all this things work. So, this one girl hacked into my account & did everything. She's even writing this post! =P

Hie Elyza! like what you see? If not, just reformat everything and it'll go back to that old new template. hehee!

Yooou Knnoww Youuu Loovvee Mee! Muax!

Free credit if you know who I am but I'm guessing you already know because I've asked you for your password. haha! I know the first two of HIS name but forgotten the back ones. So, hahaa! I made a new password for you. =D Good luck figuring it out!

Night guys, Ely is probably snoozing right now, So I shall spam her post.. How many times does she even read her post anyways, she'll probably take a few weeks to notice what I've done with her blog if noone tells her. haha!

Here's something you guys probably never seen beforee!. ;P

Trying to test kiss Jeanette.

Digging my nose, so itchy laa.

I love myself so much, like Barney.

Viewers discretion is advised.

The 'horny' side of me. Devil's little helper.

When I got my braces, they called me Brace Face for awhile.

No comments: