Thursday, December 20, 2007

birthday birthday

yeah finally turned 16 three days ago..hehehehe. and at first i was supposed to spend it with jean...then she couldn't...luckily jaysen spent it with me..or else i'd be spening it alone at home..ahhahaha. so yeah..much love and thanks to him. it was really nice of him and it was a fun birthday for me. spending it with my other best friend. we watched alvin and the chipmunks. it was really nice. the chipmunks couldn't get any cuter!!! gooodddd!!!!! then we went to tony romas. nice dinnner. ate some starter thingy which was the BOMB!! and had margarita. sweeeet babeh! and jaysen paid for everything..my dinner..my movie...awww...hahahahaha. then we went and get my new phone.. hehehehe. from my daddy la of course.. sweetest birthday gift ever! yeah man. such a sweet sixteen.

No comments: