Saturday, April 18, 2009

tweedle dee

im so tired yet im still up. using my new laptop for the first time =D yes, for once..its mine! hehehehehhe. and im lovin this laptop soo much. hope it becomes my new bff. hope it stays this awesome too! =D


oh and its a dell laptop. dell studio15. awesomeness. so fast, so wide, so in love with it. heh heh heh.

got it in this colour. plum purple. uh lala.

nothing much happening besides my new com. baked creme caramel and scones in college. it was fun =) chef karam is fun! oh and my chef uniform makes me look soooooo funnnyyy. the guys looked great it in. except for faizal when he wears the beret. june and olivia look fine too. i look hillarious with the beret on. and we got out injections already. i was soo scared..usually i'll just get a little nervous..but this time i was scareddddd. i bought lotsa sweets to calm myself and all. effie kept giggling at me when i was in the que cos i looked like i was about to cry..and during the injection i shut my eyes and mouth really tight so i wont see it or scream. allison and winnie were nice to wait for me. and to look at my funny reaction. no class on monday. wooott. hehehe

oh oh oh! and, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my dear dear julian. love you so much, muah muah muah =)

hope u had a great time and i'll make it up to u k? =) sorryyy.

off to bed now..good night dears

No comments: