Friday, April 24, 2009

optimistic

today was funnnn. pastry class is always fun. =D

after class my friends, a whole gang of them, took me to carls jr. to break my carls jr. virginity. yes...today was my first day eating carls. jr. hehehe. ish we forgot to take pics..we were laughing too hard and fooling around too much to remember. as usual we're the most noisy ppl around. god knows what were we talking about..we were all laughing soo hard. i found my crazy friends. i love that we all have sooo much fun together. and everyone is nice and "awesome". hahahaha.
so we walked around and all..then decided to head back to college. 7 of us had to squeeeeeze into wai loon's car and it was sooo funny. thank god jezri didnt come along or else we would like literally died in the car. wai loon and dinesh were in front. rui wei,jeremy,jason, june and i were squeezing like crap behind. but i was the most comfortable of all. head rest>jason's arm,leg rest>jeremy and rui wei's legs, arm rest>jeremy. and they were all my airbags. =P we had freaaking alot of fun in the car. we all laughed our asses off, eso june and i. hillariousnesss.


how nice, i didnt have to take the ktm today. loon was nice enough to drop me at mv. and i got to hang out with my dear hari. good old days. keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best hari!! =D you know what i mean. and shhhh k.



jason, june, me, jeremy

june, jason, me, jeremy, rui wei

see how lucky i am, comfortably squished inside. hahahaha.

im lovin my college buds. the guys are crazy and sweet at the same time...but they're 80% hillarious. literally. i could die laughing. =D and the girls, june, adylla, aima, zee,loga,winnie, allison, cendy and all are really nice too :) but june, dee and aima are still my closest girls :) college college college....

my legs hurt real bad.. =(

No comments: