Sunday, January 27, 2008

peeweeeet

omg kimchee. you think you're slow? you tagged me like ages ago and i saw that tag 3 or 4 times and yet i din realise you tagged me!! HHAHAHHA!! i probably just came out from some zaman far far far back. but anyway.. here goes nothing.

1. Link the person that tagged you and list the rules
kimberley chong.

2. List 8 random facts about yourself

  • i'm a lazy bum

  • i loveeee barney!!

  • i laugh ALOT.

  • i daydream alot. when you see me staring into space with my mouth wide open..yeah thats me deep in my daydream

  • will always be your friend no matter what

  • loves being loved and loves deeply

  • i'm a messy girl
  • loves fashion, everything nice, food, jokes, matt and you

3. Add a black and white photo of yourself.






4. Tag 8 people.


do i really have to..?? damn.. this is gona be hard.. and i'm guessing i cant tag those who have been tagged?hmm..i tag :

1. jean
2. siti
3. justin loh
4. aaron
5. dana
6. george
7. gan
8. sharon



No comments: