Monday, July 16, 2007

just the begining

okay..exams just started today and i'm already so sick of it. god i hate exams like hell!!!! even worse..its moral,chem and mod math tomorrow!! sitting for the exams is just another way of suicide! i so called studied when noting got into my head. damnit!! and i'm so tired..sheeeesh! but one thing that keeps me going on..kei's partyy!!!! woooot!! i'm so excited!!! like how kei is so excited about librarian camp..yeah kei u can totally take my place in flying fox!! hahaha!!

yesss!!! ANTM cycle8 is here! finally an extra excitement on tv! the funny thing about today is that my hair tie was soo tight i decided to cut it off..instead i cutted my hairrr!!! boooo!!! and it wasn't like one two helai..it was alot okay! soo sad!!! grrraaarh!

lesson learnt today: be more patient when takin off your hair tie!! =(

No comments: