Tuesday, June 26, 2007

cameron days.

HEHEHEHE! yeay! i'm finally blogging! thanks to darling jeanie..anyway, i'll start with my cameron days. yes its all the way in the past. but hehehe. let me syok sendiri lah! =D cameron was sooo fun! we didnt do crazy things like in fraser but it was still god damn fun! we had to sit and listen most of the time but during break times and workshops it was superr duperrr funn!


justin, me, russel and michelle


french-kiss-ka, stephanie, kimber, me, marianne and another michelle


me and brandon. he's soo funnie!


group SEXXAY!!!




aren't the guys just hot. not all lah! but erm..at least 6? here's end of blog no.1! yeay!!
i know its so stupid and lame and all. but helloooo its my first blog. and for someone soo untechnological like me..i did quite well okay. hehehe. with alot of help from jeaniee. hehehehe!!!






No comments: